Consumption is 5-10 % of cement mass
Used for self-leveling floors and mixtures of high-strength mortars and concrete, hardening at low temperatures.
Used as a filler, natural crystalline quartz and active additives in:
- the production of dry building mixes, concrete, foam concrete;
- the production of ceramics, tiles;
- the production of refractory material;
- the production of rubber.
Effective hydraulic additive «Atlantic Corvette»®
- Abrasion resistance.
- Cement consumption reduced to 200-450 kg / m3.
- High compressive strength - 60-80 MPa and above 80 MPa.
- Increased corrosion resistance. The addition of «Atlantic Corvette»® reduces water permeability by 50 % and increases sulfate resistance by 100 %.
- Low permeability to water and gases W12-W16.
- Frost resistance F200-F600 (up to F1000 with special additives).
- Increased durability (resistance to sulfate and chloride aggression, exposure to weak acids, sea water, temperatures and frost resistance increased to 400 °C).
- The ability to save up to 50 % of cement in concrete without losing technological properties.
More detailed information by e-mail