For waterproofing the entire thickness of concrete and reinforced concrete structures at the concreting stage:
- to protect concrete from capillary penetration of moisture and enhance the water-repellent properties of the mono
- to impart frost resistance and resistance to aggressive environments (gas, water-salt and biological corrosion);
- for primary protection of hardening concrete and saving secondary protection of the structure (coating, gluing and other types of waterproofing).
Types of concrete structures using «Atlantic Corvette»®:
- civil and industrial construction objects;
- hydraulic structures (treatment facilities, tanks, port facilities);
- tunnels (utilities, hydraulic, metro);
- viaducts, bridges;
- water utility facilities.
Provides waterproofing penetrating by blocking pores
- Penetrates into the pore structure of concrete, interacts with the components of hardening cement.
- Reduces the permeability of the porous structure of concrete.
- It prevents the absorption of water under pressure due to capillary forces.
- Forms non-wettable surfaces.
- After the formation of the structure, it blocks the internal capillaries.
- Prolongs the hydrophobic effect.
- Changes the porosity characteristics of concrete and improves water resistance, water absorption, frost resistance, corrosion resistance and strength.
More detailed information by e-mail