The development of microorganisms in industrial water leads to a decrease in the efficiency of use of equipment.
«Atlantic Barque»® biocides are designed to inhibit the growth of microorganisms in the water cycle systems of industrial enterprises. They are a composite mixture of complex organic compounds and an inorganic component of the catalytic type, which is an activator of biocidal and biostatic activity.
They solve the following problems:
- significant deterioration in the cooling ability of cooling towers;
- frequent stops for mechanical cleaning;
- development of biological fouling, biocorrosion and algae.
- They have biocidal and biostatic effects on a wide range of microorganisms: aerobic and anaerobic bacteria (including reducing sulfate), colonial algae, etc.
- They are more effective in combating biocorrosion and biofouling in water purification systems, reducing the microbiological background to normalized values of 102-102 cells / ml, which is 1.5 times lower than the microbiological background of the used imported reagents.
- Biocidal treatment programs exclude the use of obsolete non-oxidizing types of biocides that have higher dosages and increase the corrosive background of the environment.
- Biocides are legalized for discharge into water bodies and have MPC standards for reservoirs of fishery and household use.