«Atlantic Frigate»® paints are used as an insulating internal or external corrosion protection coating for:
- production and injection wells;
- oil gathering or oil and gas treatment systems and their utility systems;
- pressure collectors;
- heating stations;
- oil pipelines;
- gas pipelines.
- Provides high corrosion protection during operation and storage.
- Provides increased smoothness of the inner surface of pipelines.
- Reduces friction on the inner surfaces of pipes.
- Improves hydraulic characteristics of oil and gas flow.
- Reduces energy costs for pumping oil and gas.
- Pay off period of 3 years.
- Reduces the number of bursts.
- Reduces operating costs.
More detailed information by e-mail