Plasticizers are used in the manufacture of monolithic and prefabricated reinforced concrete products and structures from heavy or lightweight concrete for various purposes:
- for the production of extra-strong concrete of various grades, including the M400 grade;
- for self-leveling bulk floors and screeds;
- for special formulations of building mixtures based on Portland cement;
- for highly mobile (cast) mortar and concrete mixtures;
- for repair compounds;
- in the production of ordinary concrete, prestressed structures of heavy concrete of classes B15-B40 and high-strength heavy concrete of classes B45 and above;
- in the manufacture of lightweight concrete structures on porous aggregates of classes B7.5 and higher;
- in the manufacture of constructions of fine-grained concrete of classes B10 and higher.
- Antifreeze and plasticizing effect.
- Have a summer / winter forms.
- The consistency, plasticity (workability) of the solutions, their setting characteristics, and the kinetics of the set of strength are regulated.
- Used to reduce the freezing temperature of water, keeping the mixing water in the liquid state necessary for the hydration reaction to proceed.
- Economic savings.
- Ensures hardening of concrete in conditions of negative temperatures up to –25 °C.
- Does not freeze during storage at low temperatures.
- Does not reduce the viability of the concrete mix.
- Reduces the required time for electric heating.
- Reduces the duration of mixing mortar mixtures.
More detailed information by e-mail