«Atlantic Frigate»® enamels are used for road marking:
- heavy-duty public roads;
- road surfaces (asphalt, asphalt concrete, cement concrete, etc.);
- coatings on the territory of aerodromes;
- industrial concrete floors;
- vehicle parking facilities;
- tennis courts;
- other surfaces with pedestrian traffic;
- markup renovation.
- Quickly dries in 5 minutes.
- The marking has a service life of up to 1 year.
- Resistance to atmospheric influences - direct sunlight, sharp temperature drops, the influence of rain and snow.
- Easy to clean, nozzles do not clog.
- Increased strength and wear resistance to wheel studs.
- Good wettability of the sheet and adhesion to bitumen and gravel.
- Resistance to road reagents.
- Stable storage for more than 12 months.
- Compliance with sanitary and hygienic requirements.
- The effectiveness of the technology is reflected in the simplicity and ease of use of our materials.
- Marking paints «Atlantic Frigate»® are applied by road marking machines: airless spraying machines or spray guns under the influence of compressed air.
- The optimum consumption of enamels was achieved within 400-500 g / m2 for the Russian road category 1B, (designated highways).
- Marking is carried out in a different range of air temperatures from 5 to 40 ° C and high relative humidity up to 85 %.
- Specialists recommended micro glass beads of fractions from 100 to 600 microns with a flow rate of 350-450 g / m2 for retroreflection of road markings in the dark.
The material was developed taking into account a set of requirements for the physical, mechanical, and optical properties of road markings.
«Atlantic Frigate»® paints are a suspension of pigments in a solution of a film-forming substance with the introduction of functional additives, which forms a durable film (up to 300 microns thick) due to the self-structuring mechanism.
We have developed our own marking paint formulations. For comparison, we use the best brands of marking paints from various manufacturers.The quality of marking paint «Atlantic Frigate»® is strictly confirmed by testing using our bench devices:
- abrasimeter for checking the abrasion resistance of the coating;
- artificial weather chamber for assessing temperature operating conditions;
- salt fog chamber for assessing resistance to climatic factors;
- aging devices for evaluating the life of a marking;
- Prall stud wear simulator.
All of our expertise will be at your service.
The «Rossilber»® Company produced polymer-bitumen binders (PBB) — at various asphalt plants in Bashkortostan which were used in Ufa, on the M5 highway of the Samara-Ufa-Chelyabinsk Road Directorate, on the Ufa-Beloretsk road section using various PBB grades satisfying Russian Government standards GOST and PNST as well as the internal client requirements.