«Atlantic Lanson»® adaptive coolant lubricant emulsions are used in metal processing of ferrous, alloyed and non-ferrous metals, structural steels:
- turning / blade cutting;
- boring and other cutting modes;
- can be used in high precision equipment.
- Profitability. Reduce the consumption of cutting fluid by 2-4 times.
- Long service life. Product can be used for long-term operations and has a shelf life up to 1 year.
- High speed of preparation. Does not require additional mechanical stirring.
- High lubricating properties. Increase tool resilience by 100%.
- They have a proven cleaning effect, including for highly contaminated systems.
- Guaranteed to not cause foaming, microbiological damage and ammonia odor.
- Compatible with other types of coolant lubricants.
We are familiar with many coolant technologies.
To obtain high-quality emulsions, we adapt to various production methods: automatic, mechanical and manual.
Universal coolants are used in the form of aqueous emulsions prepared by adding concentrate to water. Recommended working concentrations in the range of 1-10%. Regardless of the quality of the water and its hardness, we will select the best composition and guarantee a stable quality of coolant.
Based on the result of monitoring the quality of the coolant, we will determine the technological timing of replacement and updating of the system.
The lubricant coolant is an emulsol concentrate based on a balanced mixture of high-quality hydrotreated and naphthenic oils with the addition of a package of functional additives. The additive package provides the unique characteristics and versatility of «Atlantiс Lanson»®.
The laboratory of the «Rossilber» Company® has developed its own risk map and methodology for the selection of coolant for various metal processing processes.
To select the composition of the coolant and predict risks, we:
- use a methodology that allows us to consistently evaluate the composition of the coolant on a 10-point scale;
- carry out tests in more than 20 parameters, including compliance with Russian Government GOST standards;
- check our base, consisting of more than 50 individual compounds with various preservation and lubricating properties.
Through in-depth analysis, we can anticipate the aging of the coolant as a result of biological contamination and determine the potential for increasing the efficiency of metal processing by preventing microbiological contamination.
All of our expertise will be at your service