«Atlantic Barque»® reagents and dispersants are used to remove scale, mazut, oils, deposits and salts, fatty and non-greasy compounds, including microbiological fouling.
This line of industrial detergents is successfully used:
- at metallurgical enterprises during washing operations: quartz filters, coolant supply systems;
- at fuel and energy enterprises when cleaning reservoirs, tanks and pipelines;
- at power plants for cleaning heat and power equipment and technological equipment;
- in public utilities for cleaning heat-exchange and water-heating equipment (boilers, boilers, heat exchangers, heating systems).
- Low dilution rate (from 0.25 %).
- High quality cleansing (up to 99 % contamination).
- Retain equipment parts (contains corrosion inhibitor).
- Fulfill MPC standards for reservoirs of fishery and household use.
- They work in water of any hardness and at low temperatures.
- They have pronounced reactionary properties in relation to cemented and coked sediments.
- They have dispersing properties that impede the process of secondary pollution.
- When heated, does not emit toxic vapors.
- Waste solutions are discharged into a standard factory sewage system.
We have extensive experience in resolving issues related to flushing and cleaning equipment.
The results of using «Atlantic Barque»® cleaning reagents can be divided into three components:
- Short-term results: quick cleaning of equipment, maintaining a clean system.
- Medium-term results: reduced equipment downtime, compliance with environmental requirements for discharges.
- Long-term results: preservation of equipment parts, reduction of repair costs, increase in production quality.
Cleaning reagents have foam and foamless modifications and can be used in various ways:
- manual washing: soaking, wiping, foaming;
- automatic washing: jet, ultrasonic, bubbling;
- circulation washing: cleaning a closed system.
We are ready to select the optimal modes to achieve the best customer result.
The composition is a concentrated industrial detergent, the dilution of which achieves maximum effect and savings.
Method of issuance: powder and liquid.
pH: acidic (0-6), neutral (6-7), alkaline (8-12).
Our research and practical experience allowed us to select the optimal dispersant formulations.
In particular, Customers often face the problem of dissolving oxides:
- iron (hematite, magnetite, spinelids, phosphates);
- copper (tenorite, ferrite, phosphate);
- silicon (quartz, silicates, phosphates);
- aluminum (spinelides);
- calcium (carbonates, sulfates, phosphates);
- organic deposits (humic acids).
The most difficult to dissolve are deposits based on trinardite, wollastonite, anhydrite and barite with a high admixture of dense organic sediment (more than 35 %).
The oil refining industry has difficulty removing Heavy oil deposites, asphaltene sediments and mazut.
The solutions to these problems lie in the composition of the «Atlantic Barque»® dispersant line, and we are ready to share this expertise with you.